How do I import my republished article?
Please, take a look at our Republished Article guidelines before you submit your article to make sure that your article is up to code!
Step 2: Select Articles from your Dashboard, and then click the Import button. Please, paste the URL from the original source article (exactly as it appears on the original source) into the pop-up box. Click Import.
Step 3: You will then be redirected to your article’s Editor. Use the Editor to fine-tune your article. Please make sure the following fields are completed:
- Title (max 100 characters)
- Summary: Add a summary to briefly describe what your article is about. This short paragraph is your “teaser content” and it will appear directly below your article title and above the featured image.
- Featured Image (optional)
- Image size: 820x420 px (max 1MB)
- Save image as .jpg
- Add Image Attribution (please provide us with the image credits AND the copyright license if you are not the copyright owner. If you are the copyright owner of the image, please send an email to the PM of Sponsored Articles, confirming this fact).
Note: If you choose NOT to include an image and leave this field empty, we will choose a featured image for you. Please check out image guidelines to have an idea about the general style of images we publish.
- Subtitle (optional): Rephrase the title of your article (make sure to include the keyword/keyphrase)
- Edit/Add Content
Your republished article must be at least 700 words.
Note: If you choose to add in-text images, you must either be the copyright owner of the images or be able to provide us with the image credits and copyright license. To do this, please send an email confirming you are the copyright owner or provide the copyright license and image credits to the PM of Sponsored Articles.
- Tick checkbox to confirm that you are the copyright owner of the article
- Connect your Twitter account (optional)
Connect your eLearning Industry account with Twitter if you would like us to automatically notify your network when your post is published
Note: eLearning Industry will never post or tweet anything to your account without your permission. You may disconnect anytime your wish. To do so, go to your Profile, click on Connected Accounts, and click Disconnect.
Step 4: Submit Your Article For Review
Check your submission progress bar located on the top left to “See What Is Missing” at any time to see which sections are incomplete. Once you have reached 100%, click Submit For Review.
Step 5: Create a Public Author Profile (if you have not done so already)
- Go to your Dashboard, select Profile, and then click Edit Public Profile.
- Add the following information (required):
- Professional, personal photo (no company logos, etc.)
- Link to personal LinkedIn account
- Brief description of your job role
- Company name
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Product Manager of Sponsored Articles who is here to guide you every step of the way.