What are the guidelines for republished articles?
What content to republish
We are interested in eLearning articles about the following topics:
- Learning Theories
- Learning Solutions/Methods
- Instructional Design
- Online Education
- Learning & Development Strategies
- Workforce Development
- Leadership Development
- HR Management
- Learning Technologies
- Learning Analytics
Check out our Categories to get a more detailed overview of the type of content we are interested in.
We do not accept:
- Articles with product listings
- Product-specific articles (we consider these as Press Releases)
- Academic Papers (full or partial text)
- White papers/Business reports
Keep in mind that the purpose of publishing with eLearning Industry is, first, to establish a strong bond between you and your audience, then to educate them and, finally, to promote your products, services, or company.
We Expect Our Clients To:
- Complete a Public Author Profile. Your profile must include a professional, personal photo (no company logos, etc.), a link to your personal LinkedIn account, and a brief description of your job role.
- Be the copyright owner of the Republished Article. The author of the Republished Article must be the same as the author on eLearning Industry OR there must be no author listed on the original source.
- Submit an article written in proper English. We ONLY accept articles written in English. Our Editorial Team reviews articles but does not rewrite content, especially in regard to republished articles. We reserve the right to NOT publish an article if it contains too many grammatical and syntax errors, as this hinders reading comprehension.
- Choose a Publication Date and submit an article at least 5 business days before the selected publication date.
- Submit an article within the predefined word range. A Republished Article must be at least 700 words and not exceed 2500 words. However, the ideal length is between 1000-1500 words.
- Provide the copyright license or be the copyright owner of all images (in-text and featured) submitted along with their article. To submit image credits and copyright license for in-text images, please send an email to the Product Manager of Sponsored Articles.
- Add only ONE backlink per 350 words. All backlinks are rel= “no-follow.” Links to additional sources may be listed below as references and referenced by number in the article. (No backlinks to eBooks or webinars are permitted unless published on eLearning Industry.)
- Not include CTAs, such as “Get a Quote,” “Contact Us,” “Get An Offer,” “Book A Call” or “Download A Free Trial/Demo."
Note: eLearning Industry retains the right to no-index a client’s sponsored article if it starts competing with the website’s non-sponsored content in organic search 6 months after its launch date.
If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our Product Manager of Sponsored Articles, Genevieve Gorgos. She is here to guide you every step of the way.