What are the Popup Banners’ specs and guidelines?
- Popup Dimensions: 640 width - 620 height
- Message Safe Zone: 518 width - 334 height
- Filetypes: .psd
- We can provide you with a template to make sure everything is set right.
- Include company logo to build awareness.
- Showcase an attractive value proposition - This should take up the most space in your ad and be the first thing that viewers’ eyes see.
- Add a call to action (CTA) that invites users to click. Phrases like “Learn more” or ”Get started” or “Watch Now” are great examples. This should be a clear focal point of the ad.
- Keep content and visuals simple.
- Each element (logo, background, Button, Message, CTA, etc) has to be a separate layer, so we can make adjustments if needed.
- Try to blend the banner with our website, but stand out.
- Instill a sense of urgency.
- Don't use telephone numbers, website domains, social media icons and URLs on the creatives.
No results found