What are the guidelines I should follow for an effective Ros Banner Ad campaign?
- Include your company logo to build awareness.
- Showcase an attractive value proposition like offers or free trials - This should take up the most space in your ad and be the first thing that viewers’ eyes see.
- Add a call to action (CTA) that invites users to click. Phrases like “Learn more” or ‘”Get started” or “Watch Now” are great examples. This should be a clear focal point of the ad.
- Keep content and visuals simple.
- Use animation.
- Try to blend your ads with our website, but stand out.
- Instill a sense of urgency.
- Don't use telephone numbers, website domains, social media icons and links on your creatives.